- MBA at Esade, Barcelona, Spain
- Program in International Management (PIM) at Mc Gill University, Montreal, Canada
- Certificate of European Management Schools (CEMS) at Universitaet zu Koeln, Germany
- Fluent in Spanish, English, French, German, Czech, Slovak, Russian, Polish and Hungarian.
- Basic: Portuguese, Italian, Turkish.
- Set up a manufacturing factory in Slovakia
- Set up a leisure company in the Czech Republic
- Set up a FMCG distributor in Hungary
- Set up a FMCG distributor in Poland
- He was business controller for an automotive company in Germany
- He was commercial director in CEE for an infrastructure company
Prior Consulting Experience:
- Deloitte Consulting, Prague (market strategy, performance improvement and M&A)
- KPMG Financial Advisory Services, Frankfurt (corporate restructuring)
Key International clients:
Czech Airlines, CzechInvest, Cofides, Danone, Delhaize, EBRD, Electricite de France, Eiffage, Fersa, Heijmans, Hella, Henkel, Hochtief, Iberdrola Renovables, International Finance Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, L'Oreal, Metro Group, Meinl European Land, Mota-Engil, Moebel Walther, OHL Construction, OHL Concessions, Pepsi Cola General Bottlers, Philips, Polish Energy Group, Rohm Haas, SAB Miller, Skanska, Skoda, Telefonica, Telepizza, Tyco, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Vinci.Back to Team...
Strategy & Business Planning
Infrastructure Investments & PPPs
Joint-Ventures and M&A